Monday, March 24, 2008

More Pictures

Hello again from Croatia.


Today is Easter Monday here so ACMT is closed as well as a lot of other places. I have a makeup class on Saturday. Right now it is raining pouring hailing on the clothes I am trying to dry... I almost lost a pair of pants off the balcony with the really crazy wind blowing my clothes around.

Here's some pictures from the park behind ACMT that we went to on Wed.

Chris and Kyle

As Chris put it, "we need to get out on that peninsula soon before I grow insane with anticipation."

There was a garden visible in this backyard which was directly below the park, and they had a pile of some sorts burning off to the right, that's where the smoke was coming from



Chris, Kyle, and Tom looking into the Sea

The view. Before I leave here I need to take a picture of the sea when the sun is right so the sea is blue.















I can watch the ocean sea (sorry, Nick) forever... It's just so beautiful...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stacy honey, its the sea, not the ocean :)