Monday, March 10, 2008

ACMT is like my American embassy.


Hello from ACMT.

Yesterday Zoran (the photo student), Brad, Leah, Tom, and I went on sort of a nature walk. We walked all around the shore. I originally thought we were going to the main beach, but the main beach is the opposite way where we walked I think. I am getting very used to where everything is.











The walk was really relaxing. It finally stopped raining and it was warm enough I didn't need my jacket. My feet hurt and are blistered though from walking around the previous day in my dressy shoes because my converse were wet. I won't make that mistake again. At some point I'll think about getting good walking shoes. Everyone (minus Zoran) then went out to eat at an Italian place.
Here we are at the Italian place after we finished eating. The food was good but a bit pricey and was mostly just pasta on the menu. We then came home and geeked out for a bit...



This morning we all woke up really early and left together for our first day of classes. We eventually ended up in a few separate groups. Don and I went for pizza and then we all meet again at ACMT. We all walked there instead of taking the bus. Classes will start soon.

ACMT is soooooo busy. I'm surprised how many students are here.

1 comment:

TommyT90 said...

Hello Stacy,
Im wanted to know whether the university has minimim High school grade requirments in order to enter the university for managment and technology.