Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Apartment FTW!

Greetings from Croatia.

Quick update, we all moved on Monday. It was the most painless move ever since all we had was 1-2 suitcases each and some random food. Axel and Zoran moved 5 people and 5 people's stuff in their small European cars in only one trip, I was really impressed. We also moved in the 2 hour break between classes.

I pretty much love our new apartment, and I love that my rent went down 836 kuna. I'm so happy with it. It is super close to ACMT, a 15 minute walk. We have 3 bedrooms and 5 people living here, myself, Leah, Ian, Chris, and Kyle. This time I'm the one who has the room to herself. Here's some pictures of my room




The living room has a piano.

Everyone's favorite household appliance is in our bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It exists!

I think it is odd that the hot water tank is in the shower, therefore it gets in the way when you shower.

We have a balcony like last apartment but the view isn't as amazing, oh well. I'm probably going to post some more apartment pictures at a later date. It's 2:30 am Central European Time so I'm going to head off to bed.

Until next time, Adio!

No comments: