Saturday, April 19, 2008

A bizillion and one pictures from Lopud

Pozdrav iz Hrvatski!


Today we were supposed to go to Montenegro (which by the way is a country for those of you who don't know - check my map I posted!) but the trip was canceled due to crappy rainy weather. Thursday night I went to Fresh again with Kara, Don, Teo, Chris, Leah and Nikola which was fun. For lunch today Ian made the most amazingly awesome garlic bread ever, I'm a huge fan of garlic bread. There was also spaghetti involved. Leah, Tom and I went out to to a bakery and then coffee and had a nice relaxing time. Dinner was pizza with Teo, Kyle, and Chris at Tabasco's which is a place outside of Old Town we've gone to a million times before. After dinner Teo was going to Fresh and Chris and Kyle and I stopped in for a bit to say hi. Kara, Lori, Kayla, and Anna came in for a bit to say hi also so we stayed until they left, like 11:00. Awesomeness.

I'm starting to think I take too many pictures...

These were all taken from up on top of a hill (mountain?) at the end of our hike in Lopud:











Leah and AnaMarija.

Brad, Me, Leah, AnaMarija, Tom

Brad


AnaMarija




Two random people in the class that I don't know

Photo students - Kayla, Anna, Lori, Kara.

Tom




That is Ian all the way over there. He's the only one who went over there since it was kinda off the path.





This is our dog friend who followed us through the hike. :)

Staša feed him something he was eating

He was so friendly.


Staša, our environmental science professor.

These pictures were taken on our way back to civilization after reaching the top of the hill/mountain:









Leah listening to Staša's lecture

Staša lectures about stuff.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The dog is so cute!