Sunday, April 20, 2008

Misc

Today is a beautiful day in Dubrovnik after the miserable day we had yesterday. I thought I'd post some misc pictures that I haven't posted yet.




These were taken on the way to Ston. We stopped at some sort of park-like thing on the way. It had a name but I forgot it.

This is the way to ACMT/Old Town walking

It's blurry but it's the best I have of a night view from our old apartment's balcony


Sunset


Brad and Leah, old apartment

Zoron, Leah, Anna, Kayla, Brad waiting for the bus the day we moved

New apartment, kitchen/living room area

New apartment - living room area

Tom, Kara, Don at Katarina's house


Tom and Leah at coffee one day

Stairs and hills are a way of life in Dubrovnik

ATMs here are called "bankomat".


Don and AnaMarija at coffee

"Do not throw shit into the sea"

This is the juice isle at Tommy, our grocery store. It is bigger than our old grocery store, Karum.

The front of where I now live. We live on the third floor.

No comments: