Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How many Americans does it take to order delivery pizza in Croatia??

EDIT: I want to give Brad all the credit for saying the thing about Americans ordering pizza, I stole what he said for the title.

Here's some pictures from our Environmental Science field trip to the island which was like 2 weekends ago.
This is an open market in Gruž, by the new port.

Waiting to board the boat on the docks

A random boat parked at the docks.

This is the boat that took us to Lopud and back.

Dubrovnik as seen from the sea

Sailboat

This is the island of Lokrum which is right outside of Old Town, as seen from the boat.

Lori relaxing on the boat ride to Lopud.

Lori, Kara, Brad and Tom enjoying the boat ride.

One of the hundred of small islands off the Croatian coast.

The boat stopped at this island first and let some passengers off.

Boat ride

And we made it to Lopud, here's the map on the beach

Beware, these oranges grow wild all over the place and they look really good but they are actually extremely bitter.


The coast of Lopud.

A church on Lopud

The hike

Finally, this is one of the banner ads I got today, which is humorous to me since I'm an American:
I have a lot more pictures but I'll post them later, gotta work on my XML homework now.

No comments: