Saturday, May 3, 2008

I like balconies

It's a beautiful day in Croatia. I just got back from getting icecream in old town.

Photo students taking pictures (Lopud):




On our balcony:







I think I'm trying to be artistic here...

Leah, Nikola and I - Group hug. <3

Stairs leading to Tabascos/Ploče gate. I'm not kidding when I say there's a lot of stairs/hills here.

Castle-like structure on the city wall

In Montenegro, right before we got to Kotor we stopped on the side of the road to stretch and take pics:

It was super insanely windy...

Kyle right before throwing stuff




Pretty sea once again

I almost fell to my doom down that hole


Zoran and our van driver

Zoron and the sea

Axel (our CS professor from RIT) and his dogs - Sammie and Heidi




Same scene, different views (this one was taken by Brad)

Same scene, different views (this one was taken by me)



Mrs. Axel and the dogs.

No comments: